Looking Ahead - New Safety Protocols at Take 2 Films
May 29, 2020
The following document outlines the current safety protocols and changed operations Take 2 Films will implement going forward, following advice from our safety consultants First Option, in line with the APA’s Covid-19 Shooting Guidelines and UK Broadcaster’s TV Production Guidance. This includes having a functioning and thorough sanitation process, a comprehensive risk assessment, and robust health & safety policies in place. We will continue to monitor the advice given and update our procedures, as necessary. The health and safety of our employees, clients, and the public remains our number one priority, and minimising the spread of the virus is of paramount importance to us.
Health & Safety Measures at Take 2
● All employees who can work from home will continue to do so
● Only key staff are permitted on-site
● On-site staff are working on a split shift basis to minimise contact
● A manager is allocated to ensure social distancing measures and safety protocols are followed
● One point of entry, and a one-way system has been introduced to maintain social distancing
● Anyone entering the premises is required to have their temperature checked and declare that no one in their household is showing symptoms or self-isolating
● All employees are encouraged to follow strict hygiene practices
● All employees have been provided with PPE, including masks, visors, and gloves
● CV19 Induction Training is given to all employees required to work on-site - covering the correct use of PPE, social distancing, hygiene practises, and how to disinfect equipment effectively
● Signage outlining health and safety protocols, and social distancing guidelines is prominent across our premises
● All meetings are to be conducted remotely unless impossible to do so
● Any essential visitors must abide by the hygiene and safety protocols outlined, and remain within specific areas designated for visitors for the duration of their visit
● Our site is cleaned regularly, with attention to high-traffic areas
● In high-traffic areas door handles have been replaced with foot handles
Safe Equipment Hire
● All equipment is cleaned and disinfected upon entry into the building as part of our check-in process using disinfectant spray and alcohol wipes, then again before it leaves for a hire as part of the prep process
● ‘Equipment Sanitised’ tags are affixed to any equipment prepped for hire, to provide a visible notification to clients that the equipment has been disinfected
● We have conducted a comprehensive risk assessment, which can be supplied upon request
Safe Deliveries and Collections by Take 2 Drivers
● Every driver has a designated van and PPE
● All drivers carry an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
● All equipment deliveries and collections made by our drivers are contactless
● Drivers will not ask for a signature but instead log the name of the person accepting the item
Safe Collections and Returns by The Customer
● Telecoms systems are in place, allowing contactless customer collections and drop-offs at our loading bays
● Anyone collecting will be asked to wait inside their vehicle, or outside of the building until the equipment is ready to collect
Safe Crew Hire
● We have conducted a risk assessment for all internal and external crew
● All crew supplied by Take 2 will receive our CV19 Induction Training and abide by the health and safety procedures and hygiene practises outlined by production
● Crew members will avoid public transport wherever possible and instead use a designated Take 2 vehicle
● Upon request – crew members will be allocated PPE when hired for any production.
● Cleaning and sanitising supplies can be allocated to any crew member on an equipment hire longer than 2 consecutive days.
Should you require more information regarding our operational measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)20 8992 2224.
For any present or future rental enquiries, get in touch with our dedicated client contacts on +44 (0)20 8992 2224 or email us at email@example.com
As your dedicated partner, we look forward to helping you proceed with your productions in the safest way possible.