OUR APPROACH TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
March 11, 2020
With the global effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continuing to evolve, Take 2 Films would like to take this opportunity to reassure its clients that the business remains fully operational and will continue to support all new and on-going productions with the same level of quality service and expertise during this time.
In understanding the challenges that Coronavirus poses to film and television productions globally, Take 2 is committed to ensuring that its customers can hire equipment with ease and confidence. We are continuously monitoring the current situation and implementing proactive precautionary measures as necessary to ensure the health and safety of both our employees and clients, which remains our number one priority.
To protect both employees and visitors, Take 2 Films has introduced the following cautionary actions in response to the current UK government guidance:
- From this point on, any clients or couriers collecting equipment or dropping off equipment will be asked to remain outside of the Take 2 premises.
- There will be one point of entry into the Take 2 premises for visitors. All visitors to the Take 2 building will undergo a temperature check and be asked to Sterilise their hands. Prior to any access to the building a questionnaire will be sent to Production, and this will need to be filled out before any crew are allowed access for testing.
- For the time being, all meetings with those outside of the company should be held via virtual communications (phone or video conferencing). For any exceptions where a face-to-face meeting is essential, the screening process will apply to any meetings on-site or off-site.
- Any Take 2 employees who are travelling for business or personal reasons will be closely monitored and will be asked to self-isolate if required. This applies to both UK and international travel.
- All delivery drivers will keep direct contact to a minimum and will carry 60% alcohol gel in each van.
- Operationally, Take 2 Films are monitoring the location of all equipment returns. All equipment will undergo thorough cleaning between hires. Any equipment that has returned from an affected area will be quarantined and disinfected as per health and safety guidelines.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation. If you have any further questions or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org